What’s new in version 2.4?
What’s New in version2.4?
Below is a brief listing of the new features of version 2.4.
· The Frequency Count searches add a new option to display percentages as well as counts for each grapheme. There is also a new option for ignoring tone.
· The Grapheme searches can handle multiple graphemes in one search, similar to what happens in Buildable Word searches.
· The General Search adds a new option where you can filter the word list by specifying a range of syllable size for words. You can do this by specifying the minimal and maximal syllable size.
· The Search Options dialog box adds a new option where you can filter the word list by specifying a range of syllable size for words
· You can now create a grapheme inventory from a specified word list file (SFM or Lift) or from a specified Text data file.
· You can now selected a simplified menu system via the Options menu option.
· The Primer Progression Report has been updated.
· The Built Word Search has been renamed to Buildable Words Search for Text Data.
· The tutorials have been updated.
· Several bugs have been fixed.