Back to SIL Language Freeware » | Discs 1 & 2 »
A subset of the software offered in the SIL Software Catalog, these are experimental software products that may be useful for language projects but are installed and used at the end user’s own risk.
The CD-ROM image file contains a copy of a portion of the SIL web site and would be useful for making CD-ROMs for people who do not have good web access. It should be noted that these CD-ROM images are large and you will need good bandwidth to download them.
Individual software products are also downloadable and may be more up-to-date than the CD-ROM image at any time.
- Consistent Changes for Publishing (CC) 8.1.6 »
- MacAutoFormat 2.2 (MAC) »
- PhoneBox 2.0.3 »
- RTF2SFM 1.6 »
- SILKey 1.2 (MAC) »
- Toolbox/Shoebox Utilities 1.37 »
- Ukelele 1.8b3 (MAC) »
- Unicode Character Count 0.3 »
- WordCorr 2.0 »
These files are very large, self-extracting zipped files made with maximum compression. Close other programs to have maximum memory available for the extraction process.
This ISO file, when unzipped, can be dropped into most CD-ROM burning software and is then immediately ready to burn. This file is of little use without CD-ROM burning software.
- Click on WSF_08-011.iso.exe and save to your hard drive.
- Run the self-extracting ZIP to create the ISO file.
- Burn the ISO file onto a CD-ROM.