A computer program for acoustic analysis of speech sounds
You can use Speech Analyzer to do the following tasks:
- Perform fundamental frequency, spectrographic and spectral analysis, and duration measurements.
- Add phonemic, orthographic, tone, and gloss transcriptions to phonetic transcriptions in an interlinear format.
- Perform ethnomusicological analysis of music recordings.
- Use slowed playback, repeat loops and overlays to assist with perception and mimicry of sounds for language learning.
Speech Analyzer 3.1 for Windows
Review the latest Changes information for more details on this release.
- Download Speech Analyzer installer.
- Follow the installer instructions.
Please ask for help on our Speech Analyzer Software Community Page.
If you are unable to obtain support through individual software support pages or the SIL Language Software Community, or have a general question about SIL language software, please contact us.