Version 3.7.0 / 2.37.0 Released
XLingPaper version 3.7.0 (for the XMLmind XML Editor version 7.2+ or 8.2+) and version 2.37.0 (for the XMLmind XML Editor version 5.3) are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Note: for Mac users, please see this special information regarding Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina.
This new version of XLingPaper has a number of improvements and bug fixes.
The main highlights are:
- Allow usage of MathML.
- Allow citation elements to have a time stamp attribute (for referring to audio/visual media).
If you have not previously installed XLingPaper, you can obtain an installation program for Windows, Mac or Linux at http://software.sil.org/xlingpaper/download/.
If you have already installed XLingPaper version 2.10.0 or higher and merely want to upgrade, then you will need to download and install the XLingPaper update file. See https://software.sil.org/xlingpaper/download/config-only/. Be careful to get the installer for the version of the XMLmind XML Editor you are using (it is possible to install both, if you wish). If you have modified any of the stock publisher style sheets, please be sure to make a backup of your work before running this installer. It may overwrite your modifications.
The recent changes are:
- 3.7.0 27 May 2020
- Add ability for citation elements to have a time stamp attribute (for referring to audio/visual media)
- Add ability to have an img element’s src attribute refer to a MathML file (.mml).
- Improve figure/table listing information in the publisher style sheet documentation.
- Fix bug: citation element with just a page number did not display correctly in XXE.
- Fix bug: when using chapterInCollection elements, it was not possible to override the show level for a table of contents within a given chapterInCollection.
- For the default way of producing PDF (via XeLaTeX):
- Improve handling of right-to-left script in interlinear when using wrd elements and autowrap.
- Fix bug: missing ) in dates in citations
- Fix bug: letter-oriented list elements had wrong indent when there were more than 9 items.
- Fix bug: shortTitle elements were not being used for running headers in a chapterInCollectionﾠ
- Fix bug: td elements with align attribute set to justify failed to produce PDF