Scripture App Builder 1.3 Released
Scripture App Builder 1.3 has been released.
This version includes:
- Export to HTML:
- Click on book(s) and right-click ‘Export to HTML’.
- Preview the book formatting in your browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) before you build the app.
- If your app has audio and timing files, you can also preview audio-text synchronisation in the browser.
- Footnotes appear as tooltips.
- Word-level timings:
- Long phrases can now be split after a certain number of words.
- To do this, the label for a word-level timing needs to contain an '*' followed by the index of the word to start from.
2*7 – starts at the 7th word of verse 2
3a*5 – starts at the 5th word of phrase 3a
3a*10 – starts at the 10th word of phrase 3a
[UPDATE: From version 1.3.1 onwards, instead of an asterisk, please use an underscore _ to mark the word-level timings]
SAB 1.3 also includes several more features and bug fixes. For more details please see the Release Notes.