Utility for Open Office Writer
When you choose the XLingPaper option to produce an Open Office Writer document, sometimes the tables and some examples do not align properly. There is an Open Office extension you can download and install that will correct this.
- Download the extension utility by clicking here.
- In Open Office, use Tools / Extension Manager
- Click on the Add button and navigate to where you downloaded the extension file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Exit out of Open Office and restart it.
- Now in Open Office Writer, there will be an XLingPaper tool bar and also an XLingPaper menu item. You can use these to invoke the macro.
Please also be sure and read the user documentation section on using Open Office Writer. Click here to see it.