Version 3.1.1 / 2.31.1 Released
A new version of XLingPaper is now available. This minor update has several fixes and some enhancements:
- Improve Linux installers
- Add ability to have contents in the back matter instead of in the front matter. This is controlled by a publisher style sheet.
- Allow the presence of a contentsLayout element in a style sheet to be controlled by content control. This helps to let one have a single document where the content is in different languages and one can control whether the table of contents appears in the front matter (e.g., English) or in the back matter (e.g., French) via the content control for that language.
- Fix Bug: Too much info showing up for Parts in FO/Word/OpenOffice table of contents.
- Re-add Quick Reference Guide PDF that was inadvertently deleted.
- Fix XLingPap.dtd location in SILInternationalPaperStylesheet.xml.
- Fix bug which kept Calibre from running on Mac OS X; the result was that an EBook could not be produced.
- For the default way of producing PDF (via XeLaTeX):
- Fix bug: when using an index, sometimes the page numbers would always be ‘??’.
- Fix bug: in a style sheet, when a section layout had useperiodafternumber=’yes’ and also beginsparagraph=’yes’, the section number did not have a final period.
- Fix bug: when a td or th cell had a width attribute set, any align attribute was ignored.