Version 0.7.0.0 Alpha is now available
A new version of Asheninka (a Syllable Parser) is now available. To get an installer go to the download page. This version is currently only available in 64-bit versions. Contact us if you need a 32-bit version for Windows or Linux.
Here is a summary of the new features of this version:
- Enable the Sonority Hierarchy approach.
- Enable the Onset-Nucleus-Coda (ONC) approach.
- Add (some) filter and template handling for the ONC approach.
- Add an ability to compare syllabifications between approaches.
- Add ability to set color and right-to-left or left-to-right orientation for vernacular and analysis languages.
- Add ability to sort the columns in the Words views using ICU rules.
- Add ability to set filters on the columns in the Words views.