Text Release Bundles
If you have Paratext 8 or later installed and have a local copy of the Paratext project you plan to record, you’re all set. Otherwise, you will need to create a Glyssen project based on the Scripture data contained in a Text Release Bundle. The two most common ways to get a bundle that Glyssen can open are:
- Download an existing bundle from the Digital Bible Library.
- Create a new DBL Text Bundle using an ‘advanced’ command in Paratext 7.6 Beta 4. (Later released versions of Paratext 8 do not contain this feature.)
When using Paratext to prepare for making the Text Release Bundle (as the source for audio publishing via Glyssen), ensure that:
- The Scripture books to be recorded have been consultant checked.
- You have used the Quotation Marks Checklist to review if quote marks are present where they should be in the text.
- The Basic Checks for Chapter/Verse Numbers, Markers, and Quotations all pass.