Text Release Bundles
Glyssen projects are based on the Scripture data contained in a Text Release Bundle. The two most common ways to get a bundle that Glyssen can open are:
- Download an existing bundle from the Digital Bible Library (but beware of this current restriction).
- Create a new DBL Text Bundle using an ‘advanced’ command in Paratext 7.6 Beta 4 or later.
When using Paratext to prepare for making the Text Release Bundle (as the source for audio publishing via Glyssen), ensure that:
- The Scripture books to be recorded have been consultant checked.
- You have used the Quotation Marks Checklist to review if quote marks are present where they should be in the text.
- The Basic Checks for Chapter/Verse Numbers, Markers, and Quotations all pass.