Lexique Pro is copyright © 2004-2009, SIL International.
Steward/Developed by: SIL IVB/Mali.
Many thanks to the following people:
- Those linguists in Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America who have tested Lexique Pro, reported bugs, suggested enhancements and provided translations.
- The developers of Shoebox, Toolbox and the Multi-Dictionary Formatter standards.
- Ron Moe, for the Dictionary Development Program, the semantic domains of which are built into Lexique Pro.
Thanks also to those who have made their components freely available to the development community:
- Jordan Russell, for Inno Setup, the installer which Lexique Pro uses to create distributable setup programs.
- Mike Lischke, for the Virtual TreeView component.
- Troy Wolbrink, for the Tnt Delphi Unicode controls.
- David Barton, for the cryptographic components used for lexicon encryption.
- Andrey Sorokin, for the regular expression library used in searching.
SIL International is a faith-based nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide as they build capacity for sustainable language development. SIL does this primarily through research, translation, training and materials development. SIL works alongside ethnolinguistic communities and their partners as they discover how language development addresses the challenging areas of their daily lives—social, cultural, political, economic and spiritual.
SIL Language Technology supports these activities by developing software, fonts and keyboards. To find out more about our work follow the links at the bottom of this page.