What’s new in version 2.5?
What’s New in Version 2.5
Below is a brief listing of the new features of version 2.5.
• Added more graphemes to pre-defined grapheme list.
• Added a prompt to clear or not clear the current grapheme when initializing the grapheme inventory. This allows you to use the grapheme inventory initialization process and still retain the graphemes in your current grapheme inventory.
• Added several enhancements to the grapheme inventory initialization process.
• Improved performance for syllabary languages.
• Added Primer Pro to the start menu.
• Fixed several bugs.