What’s new in version 2.6?
What’s New in Version 2.6
Below is a brief listing of the new features of version 2.6.
• Add an “Add all” and “Delete all” options to Item Selection dialog boxes.
• Add General Search for text.
• Give count for words in text with syllable size.
• Add support in Grapheme Taught Order for syllable position (e.g syllable initial, syllable final). You add an underscore before the grapheme to indicate syllable final and an underscore after the grapheme to indicate syllable final.
• Expand Replacement textbox in Options dialog box.
• Add header to Check against GI in WL menu option.
• Add Restrict to graphemes taught checkbox to Advanced Grapheme Search, Usable Phrase Search and Syllable Count Search.
• Change defaults for checkboxes in Untaught Residue Search.
• Change defaults for checkboxes in Buildable Word Search for text.
• Fix several bugs.