FieldWorks 8.3.2 Beta2
The main focus of FieldWorks 8.3 has been improving the ability to configure your dictionary and publish it to the web. This version contains bug fixes and enhancements to the previous version.
Bugs fixed since 8.3.1 Beta1
- LT-17913, LT-17775, LT-17959 Fix migration problem that put “unspec. var.” on complex forms.
- LT-17909 Shared nodes in dictionary config dialog should always be enabled.
- LT-17945, LT-18019 Add help topics for Bulk Edit for new fields.
- LT-17894 “Show Gram Info first” now behaves the same as in 8.2.8.
- Implement Bulk edit for Extended Note.
- LT-17932 Bug Fixes for Bulk Edit Publish In (Pictures, Pronunciations).
- LT-16240 Make the Archive With Ramp dialog localizable.
- LT-17970, LT-17973 Correct issues that caused some projects to not open in 8.3.1 Beta.
- LT-17934 Correct Bulk Edit Etymology problems.
- Update the Ethnologue library content.
- Make sure pejorative language names do not show up in the Writing Systems setup dialog.
- LT-18008 Correct errors when editing in FLEx associated with Paratext.
- LT-17956 Right-click Sense numbers to configure proper node.
- LT-17982 Bad etymologies in an old configs no longer cause crash.
- LT-17900 Etymology cluster is now migrating properly.
- LT-17906 Improve logic for “number even a single sense”.
- LT-17762 Sort variants alphabetically.
- LT-17980 Correct WS problem to prevent crash.
- LT-18015 Correct data corruption problem with Unidirectional Lexical Relation after moving or deleting item.
- Don’t crash inserting a sense when the entry has bad morph data.
- LT-17993 Fix Letter headers in the FW 8.3.1 exports.
- Fix alignment in interlinear export to XLingPaper.