See what happened during the pandemic
Although there hasn’t been a news post in a while, a lot has happened in Glyssen since the release of version 1.1. Here are a few highlights:
- A complete Old Testament reference text is available in English.
- When a block is identified as “he said”, Glyssen looks for other identical blocks and aligns them automatically.
- Improvements to better identify “poetry” paragraphs that are really Scripture quotes.
- Improvements to the Excel exports
- Improved location syncing with Paratext
What’s Next? The next big release of Glyssen will have support for USFM quotation milestones.