This version includes the following changes:
- Added glyphs to support minority languages
- Improved support for rendering minority languages, especially Khamti, Sgaw Karen, Tai Liang, and Asho Chin
- Added glyphs for typesetting support
- Modified OpenType code to reduce GPOS table size and speed up processing
- Added font packages Namkio (Khamti) and Deemawso (Kayah Li)
- Fixed a number of bugs
Download the release package from the Download Page. You will also find a link to the Padauk Github repository there.