We are pleased to announce the release of Padauk version 5.000.
This release includes the following changes for this version:
- Added Thai Mon variant glyphs and language support
- Added Aiton and Phake variant glyphs and language support
- Added Sgaw Karen variant glyphs
- Added Character Variant features (cv01-07) for variant selection in OpenType and Graphite
- Added Stylistic Set features (ss01-06) for variant selection in OpenType
- Added glyphs to Variation Selector VS1 for Khamti and Aiton
- Added support for Mon sequence of U+102B (tall AA) followed by U+1032 (AI)
- Fixed various bugs
- Added kerning to some glyph pairs
Download the release package from the Download Page. You will also find a link to the Padauk Github repository there.