This release adds support for Ethiopic characters which will be included in the upcoming Unicode 14.0 release. Changes for this version include the following:
- Added U+1E7E0..U+1E7E6, U+1E7E8..U+1E7EB, U+1E7ED..U+1E7EE, U+1E7F0..U+1E7FE ( )
- Modified a few kerning pairs and added kerning pairs for some of the new characters
- Changed Latin digits (for use in Ethiopic) to use a serif style
- Modified Ethiopic digits to have a more consistent size
- Added cv02 to support digits with connecting above and below lines (፩፪፫ vs ፩፪፫)
Download the release packages from the Download Page.