Beta Release Notes
Beta Release Notes
- FieldWorks 9.1 makes several changes to the Discourse area.
- New Discourse Chart Templates can be added
- A text can be charted for multiple templates
- Morpheme rows can now be added in the charts and configured like other rows
- The Notes field can be placed on the left or the right of the chart
- The tagging tab now allows words to be tagged with more than one type
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.4
- LT-20525 New ability to add tables to entries/senses. It’s not fully implemented, but is useable.
- LT-20585, LT-20631 Fix some problems with the online installers.
- LT-20622 Variant Type position can now be controlled in configuration.
- LT-20660 Fix crash when changing morph type to an extended type.
- LT-20672 Add ability to reorder writing systems in free and literal translations and notes in texts.
- LT-20675 Update error message for trying to promote part of discourse chart.
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.3
- LT-20440 Remember size for Configure Interlinear Lines dialog.
- LT-20441 Make Configure Interlinear Lines columns narrower.
- LT-20412 Fix crash in Text Chart tab in Texts & Words view.
- LT-20446 Fix problems moving interlinear writing systems up and down.
- LT-20484 Fix problem with Configure interlinear lines dialog in Linux.
- LT-20543 Print should work for full dictionary though note that printing large dictionaries may require more than 8 Gb of memory.
- LT-20582 Add new import option for data exported from The Combine.
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.2
- LT-19468, LT-20534 Increase S/R password security
- LT-19915 Discourse Charts exported to Word will now open in Office 2019 and 365.
- LT-20407 Update the Send/Receive Internet dialog in Chorus.
- LT-20490 Fix crash when clicking add a new question button near messages field in the entry pane.
- LT-20521 FLEx Bridge 3.1.7 and 3.2.0 are now working with FW 9.1 build on Linux.
- LT-20549 Add “Remember password” checkbox to S/R dialogs.
- LT-20555 Provide a relevant message when entering invalid username/password in S/R.
- LT-20590 Fix Linux crash when trying to start.
- LT-20621 Fix error upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.2.
- LT-20623 Fix FLEx Bridge 3.2.0 cosmetic defects in Linux.
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.1
- LT-20515 Add improved error reporting and stability on the initial upload to Webonary.
- LT-20488 Fix CSS bug “flex-line-height” instead of “line-height” in configured export.
- LT-19559 Fix XAmple parsing problem that can result in an extremely long word parse time.
- LT-20249 Correct HermitCrab “Try a word” crash in Linux that worked in Windows.