FieldWorks 9.1.17 Release Candidate
Release Date: November 30, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks version 9.1.17 is being released. This version is a Release Candidate and fixes a few serious issues with version 9.1.16. If no other serious issues are found, we will call it Stable after a week or so
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.17
- LT-17535 Correct crash when adding ‘enter’ to interlinear texts baseline from the concordance.
- LT-21175 Update Webonary upload message text.
- LT-21176 Record ImportResidue on changes made through the FwLexicalPlugin.
- LT-21186 Fix crash trying to sort reversal subentries.
- LT-21191 Multiparagraph fields no longer block upload to Webonary.
- LT-21195 Configure Interlinear Dialog correctly displays localized languages.
- LT-21197 Interlinear New Analysis now opens blank analysis.
- LT-21198 Webonary upload now uses correct collation with multiple indexes.
- LT-21200 Flex now switches out of Chinese and Korean IMEs in embedded strings.