Release Date: March 23, 2023
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks version 9.1.19 is being released. This version is a patch to the stable release 9.1.18 and fixes some issues with version 9.1.18. It must be installed on top of version 9.1.18, so is available for download on the 9.1.18/19 download page.
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.19
- LT-20157 Allow spaces in the Language Depot password. Requires FLExBridge 4.0.0 (not included in the FieldWorks patch).
- LT-21214 Hermit Crab uses default inflection class higher in category hierarchy.
- LT-21221 Word Grammar Debugger now uses UTF-8.
- LT-21224 Force Lowercase URL in Upload to Webonary dialog.
- LT-21232 With Chinese UI, Flex no longer brings up a localization message every time S/R is used.
- LT-21275 Allow @ in the Language Depot ID and password. Requires FLExBridge 4.0.0 (not included in the FieldWorks patch).
- LT-21294 Word grammar now handles stem names correctly for a template that requires more derivation.
- LT-21295 ProjectDictionaryOverrides.css is now being uploaded to Webonary.
- LT-21296 Update Hermit Crab and Machine libraries to latest from Nuget.
- LT-21307 Webonary upload of reversals now includes proper letter headings.
- LT-21310 Duplicated References Sections now show their children in the Configure Dictionary dialog.
- LT-21326 Fix Import Dialect Labels on Subentries.
- LT-21331 Fix many random crashes while editing in data entry.
- LT-21360 Fix crash switching from Default to previously created custom Template in certain text charts.
- LT-21387 Prevent confusion setting project in upload to Webonary.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes included in it, see the release notes.