FieldWorks 9.1.13 Beta Patch
Release Date: July 27, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks patch version 9.1.13 is being released.
At this time, a Linux version for 9.1.13 is not being released. This optional release is a patch that must be installed on top of version 9.1.12, That will happen automatically if auto updates for the beta release are turned on.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.13
- LT-20768 Pre-populate new templates in text charts.
- LT-20883 Fix File -> Print of large dictionaries by exporting to PDF.
- LT-20930 Fix hyperlinks to an entry in another project from a custom field.
- LT-21010 FLEx now supports upper Unicode planes in the writing system file, but more work is needed in some areas including the Valid Characters dialog.
- LT-21034 Fix crash switching field in Bulk Edit Replace.
- LT-21050 Add checkboxes to custom segment fields where missing.