FieldWorks 9.1.12 Beta
Release Date: June 21, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks version 9.1.12 is being released.
At this time, a Linux version for 9.1.12 is not being released.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.12
- LT-20058 Sharing mode now saves Flex changes while Phonology Assistant is running.
- LT-20690 mp4 files now work in Webonary.
- LT-20867 Change label of Log in button on FLEx Bridge.
- LT-20881 Fix crash after pressing enter then backspace in a long text.
- LT-20678 Interlinear configuration now migrates correctly between version 9.0 and 9.1.
- LT-20959 When inflection sub items not shown, attempting to show them no longer crashes.
- LT-20995 Use ICU search in interlinear when finding potential morphemes.
- LT-21001 Update the Malay Semantic Domains.
- LT-21002 Fix a crash that occurs when clicking an entry in Lexicon edit after making changes in the Sorting tab of Writing Systems Properties.
- LT-21047 FXT now supports custom lists.