FieldWorks 9.1.11 Beta
Version Date: May 24, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks version 9.1.11 is being released.
At this time, a Linux version for 9.1.11 is not being released.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.11
- LT-08457 Sorting by Occurrence sorts sorts on selected word and following context (Sort from end not yet working).
- LT-20197 Upgrade to ICU 7.0.
- LT-20634 Fix Custom discourse charts to print column headers properly.
- LT-20651 When FLEx leaves behind a lot of null files, don’t crash, clean them up.
- LT-20678 Interlinear configuration now migrates correctly between version 9.0 and 9.1.
- LT-20704 Show Morph Token on Lexeme Form, stop showing it on Headword using Citation Form.
- LT-20734 Send / Receive works on a New Machine.
- LT-20866 Custom field is not displayed in the Configure Interlinear Lines dialog, in the Gloss tab.
- LT-20884 Add missing alpha headings for ambiguous multigraphs.
- LT-20922 Fix Pular collation issues (works in upper Unicode planes).
- LT-20955 Fix crash importing books from Paratext with figures.
- LT-20957 Shifting the Notes column no longer makes bad prints.
- LT-21009 Installer now properly initializes ICU custom properties from older versions.