Fieldworks 9.1.10 Beta Patch
Version Date: March 10, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks patch version 9.1.10 is being released. This optional release is a patch that must be installed on top of version 9.1.8, so is available for download on the 9.1.8/10 download page. The 9.1.9 patch has been superseded by this one.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.10
- LT-20754 Promoted senses now bring along more entry level fields.
- LT-20816 Projects can use case systems from other writing systems to generate dictionary letter headings.
- LT-20841 Configure Interlinear Dialog now shows correct checks for custom fields.
- LT-20880 Fix FLExText exports for variations of writing systems.
- LT-20944 Reenable Send & Receive -> Check for FLEx Bridge Updates.
- LT-20954 Stop giving import errors when LIFT file is not in its own directory.