FieldWorks 9.1.9 Beta Patch
Version Date: February 2, 2022
We are glad to announce that the FieldWorks patch version 9.1.9 is being released. This optional release is a patch that must be installed on top of version 9.1.8, so is available for download on the 9.1.8/9 download page.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.9
- LT-17589 Dialect labels are now available in SFM import/export.
- LT-19174 Archiving with RAMP now works in Linux (SIL).
- LT-20697 Correct exports to XLingPaper in Linux.
- LT-20794 SFM data imported into Linux is now available.
- LT-20795 Add additional information to the crash report so crash adding Genesis from an associated project in Choose Texts can be fixed.
- LT-20797 Provide a way for LCMBrowser to work in Linux.
- LT-20832 Line breaks \A in configuration now work in Webonary.
- LT-20837 An Empty text, on restart, uses non-English Flex UI ws instead of 1st vern ws in baseline.
- LT-20847 Parse possibilities now include lexical gloss in the drop-down box.