FieldWorks 9.1.6 Beta
October 21, 2021
This release provides several improvements to 9.1.5. Look at the list of changes here to see if this release is worthwhile for you to install.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.6
- LT-20397 Fix crash when importing text from Paratext.
- LT-20703, LT-20782, LT-20773, LT-20123 Fix problems with FLExBridge in Linux.
- LT-20727 Complete fix of crash when editing baseline while doing text charting.
- LT-20729 Fix crash when searching upper plane text.
- LT-20752 Prevent localization error message from FlexBridge 3.4.0 whenever it is used.
- LT-20757 Fix text chart so it remembers height of ribbon.
- LT-20771 Fix text chart to remember which template to use.
- LT-20787, LT-20774, LT-20778 Download and install base builds.
- LT-20791 Fix FLEx Bridge 3.4 to work with high-bandwidth Internet
- LT-20801 Migrate settings and credentials from older versions of FLEx Bridge.