FieldWorks 9.1.3 Beta Patch
We are glad to announce that the optional FieldWorks patch version 9.1.3 is being released. This optional release is a patch that must be installed on top of version 9.1.2, so is available for download on the 9.1.2/3 download page.
For more specifics about version 9.1 and the changes made, see the beta release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.1.3
- LT-20440 Remember size for Configure Interlinear Lines dialog.
- LT-20441 Make Configure Interlinear Lines columns narrower.
- LT-20412 Fix crash in Text Chart tab in Texts & Words view.
- LT-20446 Fix problems moving interlinear writing systems up and down.
- LT-20484 Fix problem with Configure interlinear lines dialog in Linux.
- LT-20543 Print should work for full dictionary though note that printing large dictionaries may require more than 8 Gb of memory.
- LT-20582 Add new import option for data exported from The Combine.