FieldWorks 9.0.6 Beta
We are glad to announce that FieldWorks version 9.0.6 is being released. This version fixes a few critical issues with version 9.0.5.
As of release 9.0.4, TE and Db4o are no longer included with FLEx.
After upgrading to this version, the data will not open in any version prior to 9.0.4, so make a backup before upgrading. If you are sharing data with others, the entire team should use a version of FieldWorks with the same data model. For more specifics about version 9.0 and the changes made, see the beta release notes.
Bugs fixed since version 9.0.5
- LT-19552 Fix problem with clicking Dropdown boxes causing applications behind FLEx to pop up.
- LT-18886 Fix crash clicking on the ‘Valid Characters’ button.
- LT-19376 Don’t hide Paratext errors when communicating with FieldWorks, if applicable.
- LT-19403 Prevent multiple asserts when starting FieldWorks.
- LT-19211 Fix crash on Upload to Webonary from Lists.
- LT-19219 Fix crash when looking at text with surrogate pairs.
- LT-17556 Fix crash in Complex Concordance when a custom feature is missing a value.
- LT-19455 Fix missing multilingual writing systems in data entry fields.
- LT-16327 Fix crash when trying to create a duplicate project from the ‘FLEx screen’.
- LT-19409 Fix ‘Repair’ in the FW9 installer.
- LT-19395 Fix a performance problem when pasting large amounts of text in the interlinear baseline.
- LT-19261 Allow ordering the vernacular language first.
- LT-19008 Change FLEx to always start in the last used location.
- LT-19327 Fix crash when navigating to Statistics view.
- LT-19140 Add ‘Auxiliary’ as a valid Paratext 8 project type for use with FieldWorks.
- LT-7434 allow multiple selection in MGA before Insert.