July 19, 2021
This release provides several improvements to 9.0.16. Look at the list of changes here to see if this release is worthwhile for you to install.
For more specifics about version 9.0 and the changes made, see the release notes
Bugs fixed in version 9.0.17
- LT-18814 Fix crash in “Find in Dictionary” if the lexical entry has any picture.
- LT-18819 Fix crash on Browse pane when opening the Print dialog.
- LT-19779, LT-20520 Fix crash when assigning wordforms.
- LT-19891 Fix the second help link on the Sorting tab in Writing Systems properties.
- LT-20483 Fix help buttons in Linux so they open the help dialog.
- LT-20536 Fix crash in the Semantic Domain field when using the arrow keys.
- LT-20599 Fix UnicodeCharEditor.