FLExTrans Version 3.6 Released
Inflection classes are supported in synthesis and you can use any analysis writing system
- Support for inflection classes and stem names in synthesis
- You no longer have to have English as the analysis WS for both FLEx projects.
- You get a pop-up tool tip in the Live Rule Tester when you hover over a word that has a checkbox in the top source portion. The tooltip shows the bilingual mapping of the word.
- The Settings module now uses relative paths
- new Edit/View buttons in the Live Rule Tester tool to edit or view various files like the bilingual lexicon file.
- The Transfer Rule file can be set to have composed or decomposed characters for editing. Previously it was always decomposed.
- FLExTrans now gives a warning if there are attribute values that have a period. They should be underscores.
- Allow duplicate affixes glosses within an entries senses if the category is the same.
- Fixed a bug that was showing a blank line in the Target Viewer after every normal line.
- Moved flextools.bat and SetWorkingProject.py to the config folder
- Asterisks with bound stems or roots are now replace with underscores
- ^0 and other styles of specifying zero lexeme forms are supported for synthesis
- Slashes in the bilingual lexicon are now replaced under the hood when running Apertium
- Extract bilingual lexicon module is now also in the Tools collection
- Clean out all kinds of target lexicon files in the Build folder when using Clean Files
- The Sense Linker now shows the source text being processed.
- Renamed two modules. We now have Synthesize Text with STAMP and Set Up Transfer Rule Categories and Attributes
- Old module names in ini files are replaced by the installer
- Updated module descriptions
- Various bug fixes.
Please follow the installation steps if you are installing FLExTrans for the first time.