FLExTrans version 3.10 released
FlexTools 2.3, Interface improvements
- FLExTrans now uses FlexTools 2.3 and Python 3.11 which is now part of the FLExTrans install. (Python 3.11 or higher will work with FLExTrans)
- The Live Rule Tester now has zoom controls to increase or decrease the text size.
- The Live Rule Tester now remembers which words were checked for a sentence.
- In the Sense Linker tool, the Source Text combo box is now on the left side.
- The hyperlinks that FLExTrans creates in the source project now include the project name.
- In the XXE display of transfer rules, the words ‘source lang’ will display in red to distinguish it from ‘target lang’ in orange.
- Much improved handling of punctuation and non-vernacular writing system text.
- FLExTrans will now ignore abstract forms now for synthesis.
- Import from Paratext supports a period for the chapter-verse separator and improved support for importing cross-reference material.
- Apocryphal/deuterocanonical and extra books now supported for Paratext import/export.
- FLExTrans now does better handling of brackets and other special characters in the source text.
- Bug fixes.