This release includes the following changes for this version:
- Fixed Graphite bug related to spacing of U+2E41
- Fixed OpenType bug with diacritic position (in the context of a shadda) on lam-alef
- Fixed OpenType bug in context of kashida insertion (affected diacritics and spacing)
- Fixed misencoded Delta (U+2209 to U+2206)
- Fixed TypeTuner bug related to shadda+kasra feature
- Added and implemented support for U+08E2 DISPUTED END OF AYAH
- Added two more honorific ligatures
- Updated design of most simple spelled forms of honorific ligatures
- Created calligraphic forms of honorific ligatures
- Added feature cv81, Honorific ligatures, to support turning on simple forms of honorific ligatures
- Medial and Final high hamza characters may have collisions as these likely do not occur.
- Lam/high hamza alef ligature does not form as it likely does not occur.
- Many OpenType applications do not yet support Unicode 13.0 and may not correctly handle the characters in range U+08BE..U+08C7.
- The honorific ligatures that are currently encoded in the Private Use Area (PUA) of Unicode do not have right-to-left properties. In some cases, you can correct reading order problems by inserting a Right-to-Left mark (U+200F) after the honorific ligature. We will eventually re-encoded these in a new version of the font when they are published in Unicode 14.0.
- The more calligraphic honorifics do not yet have a bold.
Download the release packages from the Download Page.